• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Whatcha doooooooin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How'd it go @DharmaGirl ?

Great! They have a minimally invasive procedure to fuse the vertebrae and remove a cyst that's growing on my spine and pressing on my spinal cord. I can go home the next day! He doesn't want to fuse all the slips since only one moves when I bend. I'm so relieved! The scoliosis won't be fixed, but it never really bothered me. After dealing with asshole neurosurgeons prior to this, it is a breath of fresh air. He told me I was textbook. He is also terribly good looking!

I'm having surgery Oct. 2nd. There is a spot on Friday, but the barn is being built this week so I will wait a week.

Just finished clearing a spot for a case of baby bananas to ripen so I can freeze them for nice cream and smoothies, and deciding which window I want to put my microgreen tray(s) at so I can still enjoy planting seeds and watching things grow as the garden season fades away. Sprouts are cool, too, and don't take nearly as much space.

Watching YouTube videos on Haute Couture and ready to wear catwalk shows for various design houses.

And videos on The Peacock Dress as worn by Mary Curzon Vicereine of India and a woman's lifelong ambition to recreate it.

Sitting here running my hand thru my hair and a lot of deep sighing. I installed new spyware and all my passwords are gone. So will spend a lot of time being frustrated today because my brain has a limited capacity for concentration. I'll do it, I just won't be happy about it.

I'm looking at my half built barn. The contractor's truck broke down and we have to wait until Thursday for them to come back and finish. Meanwhile, they left the gate open and my pet brahma chicken, Patches, got out and is gone. She had a cross beak so I would feed her mash 3 times a day and make sure she had water she could drink. I had her for 3 months and we were very attached. I'm really sad after losing my 2 dogs. They were told to keep the gate closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back