• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

5 Things I'm Thinking Today

• Thread starter Deleted member 29920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I was up much of the night with too many things on my mind.
2. Thought of last moments of our dog. Horrible when not ill-ill.
3.Heard something about shame, true. Think it explains why it's so difficult, if the outer words of others are the same as the inner voice of shame? Will have to listen again.
4. Friend may need me to take care of his mom, have to talk to him today.
5. Concerned about future repairs/ fears.
(6.) Dreading work, have added extra already. Convoy protests making my everyday life more difficult. Hard to even get a bus to and from work. That's how I bumped in to friend above.

Last edited:
1. I hugged my mom today. A real hug, not my I'm hiding how messed up l am after PTSD hug. Warm, soft, vulnerable hug.
2. How long have l not done that, years?
3. Something good this week is making me freeze again, in that numbing, hurricane snowballing effect that triggers have. In that way when my whole mind freezes and stops feeling time. I hate that feeling. I need that feeling to keep me a world away from my real feelings about that trigger
4. The trigger is making everything far and surreal.
5. I need everything far tonight. So freakin confusing.

Just found this thread.

1. Those chickens are not going to process themselves

2. What did I eat last night

3. Are we going to church

4. Are we actually going to garden this year.

5. How am I going to earn more money/spend less.

6. Bonus, what projects am I going to start ad not finish next.

1. I was reading an old thread. I guess I have to go back to the beginning and start over, and try to understand, since if I feel as I felt what has changed?
2. I heard something pretty profiund. Am grateful for it, a new thing to think of/ try to apply.
3. I am so tired.
4. Was thinking, (unrelated), no big deal because people will/ should all do what they want to choose anyway, but I suppose lies or 1/2-truths in words or actions make me feel, 'What else is/ was a lie?' I suppose that's logical. And I don't really care, so whatever it is, it is. I can only choose for myself. Or perhaps it is just others preferances, and as someone said on the old thread: "Then again, I don't know your relationship with these people and to what extent you want to leave. If I were you, I would try and find a way to ask them, being cautious of the well-meaning/kind but perhaps not 100% honest words they may say".
5. I guess if no where else to some degree I belong here.
(6.) Wish it wasn't so lousy, inopportune weather coming.
(7.) Off to the races. 🥱

Last edited:
1. Read a little more of the thread above I quoted, person then said ~"disregard that comment, I didn't understand." I am confused.
2. I best stick to current, I am confused enough without taking away ability to ask for clarification.

Oops, I am sorry, missed edit. Also:
1.. It feels fractured or phony to fake it.
2. Hope I can get what I need done in time before work, I have to.
3. I was thinking at 11 p.m. last night, if I had a wish it would be able to sit down at the kitchen table each day, any day, 'a' day, and just have a nice, happy, normal, respectful conversation. Or serious ones. On equal, respectful, civil grounds.
4. My pointsettia is actually still going strong. The Thanksgiving cactus though, -wow. Still blooming since just before Remb Day, never did that this long with so many blooms before. Am hoping it will still bloom for Easter as it has quite a few buds. This year it's been red, but some years pink and some years both. Cool because I never know which it will be and always never sure if it will bloom, but it always has.
5. Don't know what key I'm hitting but print keeps enlarging and sometimes shrinking. 😳
(6.) Was watching a jet stream go straight down (didn't look good..), thought I was seeing floaters but they turned out to be real bubbles, there is that much moisture around and in the air.

1. I am tired been up since 415
2. Happy with production level today
3. Thankful for a lot
4. Thankful I'm feeling better
5. Glad it's spring!!

1. Please let this new shift thing work out

2. Please let me figure out how to stack all doctors on one day

3. Please let the pain pump still be an option on Mondays

4. Please let them still let me be on the hand picked team if I just can't change my schedule

5. Please this new shift thing (new team thing) work out

Ok, that was one thing in 5 different ways but it's literally the only thing on my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back