• All donations and upgrades are manually verified and approved within 24hrs.
  • Upgrades are ongoing. Learn how to save your bookmarked posts.

Advice for the first anniversary of my suicide attempt

Thread starter #109
@berlinda , and @Freida ! :hug: :hug:
How are you just now? :hug:
Quite drained. The earlier-anger did that I think. And making my bed always tuckers me out, bah, but fresh sheets so that's a win. Also being up since 3.30am nightmare doesn't help either.

But, safe.
Hungry. But I have food cooked in the fridge.
A little thirsty, but I can get water.

And just like, proper grateful. To be able to come back to this. :hug:
I'll be fussing at you at some random point in the future once you are feeling back to normal! :hug:
Noted and accepted in advance... like I have a choice :laugh:

Thread starter #118
A supportive community here is evident.
Oh my gosh, absolutely so.

I am sitting here so teary and completely floored by the just so massive care from you all.
Words don't ever seem enough, but just know I am so so thankful and grateful; for this; for your welcome backs and kind thoughts, and for your helping of me getting through the anniversary.
And to know that I, definitely, have less scars on my skin than I would have were it not the support from all of you... y'all are the best. I love you guys.

Hope the sun/moon is shining a little brighter over each of you right now.

Biggest heart hugs/group hugs/bear hugs/one-armed hugs/whichever-you-fancy-hugs, to you all.

Thread starter #120
:hug: @shatter eyes :hug:
Thank you from my heart for remembering and thinking of me and supporting me. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to write back; I've been struggling and isolating a bit, both due to the anniversary and due to some other things going on. But I wanted to let you know that I thought of you on my anniversary, and even though I've never met you, the thought of you, your kindness, encouragement, thoughtfulness and compassion gave me so much strength. Chirp chirp 🛎🐦:hug:🐢

Top Bottom