• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Affirmations!! say something nice about yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds almost like an intreguing personal add....YOU Go. ?

Thank you @TruthSeeker. :) I didn't really intend for it to come off that way...I got the information for my post from a personality test I took, as it highlighted a few positive characteristics that I possess. It is kinda funny tho now that you mention it. Laugh out loud. :D

Last edited:
I have learned to ask for help! I never could before. Today I asked a nurse I know for advice about my burn and she had me send her a picture and is having me change what I do - And it doesn’t feel like I failed at all. Or have been a pain. She was fine to help me - she was happy. She likes me as much as I like her.

I have learned to ask for help! I never could before. Today I asked a nurse I know for advice about my burn and she had me send her a picture and is having me change what I do - And it doesn’t feel like I failed at all. Or have been a pain. She was fine to help me - she was happy. She likes me as much as I like her.

Asking for help is not a failure in knowledge or character....it is just plain smart! Way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back