• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

Ugh that's tough. I'm sorry. Just have to see what your housemate says I guess. Hopefully they keep you informed and give you plenty of notice. I've personally had many housing nightmares in my life so I understand.
It's honestly the worst. Round these parts, houses can sell within the first day and be possessed within the week. He wouldn't know until he knew either... and this is his first house, so I don't really think he knows.... Guess I can have that chat with him. Thanks. That gives me something to do about it and bring in some stability. Danke!

Thank you 8888....I woke up a 6 out of ten on tense hypervigilant etc. I gotta find something new for sleep and hopefully can settledsown soon :(:(:(:(:( sorry to whine lol I just feel so tested right now!
That stinks! I really hope you do find something to help. I’ve heard it helps some people to rearrange furniture in their bedroom. Like if you feel the room is holding your trauma because of too many previous sleep issues there then maybe try to switch the room up.

That stinks! I really hope you do find something to help. I’ve heard it helps some people to rearrange furniture in their bedroom. Like if you feel the room is holding your trauma because of too many previous sleep issues there then maybe try to switch the room up.
Hm very interesting thanks for sharing @8888 sounds similar to, I got some new clothes and threw out old triggering ones. Just a few here and there

I just saw the most smokin hot cop in the grocery store, the trip ‘em & beat them to the ground type, gorgeous fun energy just radiating off him… and I swear, I think he was my kid’s age.

🤯

Nooooooooooo. Dammit. Che cazzo, fai. f*ck. Dammit. f*ck.

When did THIS happen?!?

Back