• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

Ugh my coworker just said yeah if you get it you only have to quarantine for 10 days and if you are exposed you have to quarantine for 14 days so you might as well just get it. This is why America is the leader in covid deaths. People are ignorant.

Omg I just had a mental breakdown. I want to work but I don't want to go into work. Last time I used my husband's computer tower from home but he doesn't want to move his tower back and fourth every night. I wanted to bring everything home from work today so I could start Monday morning with everything set up. We'll I tried texting my coworker and he didn't answer so I called him and it went to voicemail. He then texted me back and said not to worry we will get everything ready Monday. The idea is not to go in on Monday and be exposed to everyone. I feel completely powerless and stuck in the middle. My coworkers think it's no big deal let's just get exposed and be done with it and my husband won't leave the house. My coworker even said well if you get it you only have to quarantine for 10 days not 14 if you keep coming up negative. I'm stuck locked in my bathroom right now because I feel like everyone is being so selfish.

Back