• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

joeylittle

Sponsor
Hi all -

Use this thread to chat, hang out, and check in. We've got lots of specific threads in social...consider this one a place to hang out and chat.

If you see something concerning, just hit "report".

And as always, if you have any questions about the site or how it works - write to Contact Us, and a member of our volunteer staff will help you out. :)

hope your day is going ok. Not sure what to do if they are getting rid of chat :( at first I thought maybe I had been kicked out for some reason.

I know it's sad :( No warning well I guess there was a post about it last night. My day is going okay working from home and kind of at a stand still so not doing much work. I'm doing telehealth therapy this week until my other three coworkers test results come back. I thought you said you were going back to in person this week did you have it today?

I'm glad you are feeling better @Survivor3. I had my in person therapy today. First time in around 5 months. It went well it was nice to see him but a difficult session. The hours that are set for in person will not always work for me but I'll take it a week at a time. Not sure what I think of this instead of chat.
Good to hear you went back today! I thought my first in person session back again was a little bit weird but I quickly got used to it. We shall see how telehealth goes tomorrow. Hoping it's only for one week.

I'm glad you are feeling better @Survivor3. I had my in person therapy today. First time in around 5 months. It went well it was nice to see him but a difficult session. The hours that are set for in person will not always work for me but I'll take it a week at a time. Not sure what I think of this instead of chat.
It's shit that they got rid of chat. I don't understand when it was used by people everyday.

Back