• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Current Weather

The golden warmth, cottonwoods swirling across blue skies, and ankle deep cherry blossoms of early spring riding on southern winds is gone. North winds roared the mists and fogs down the mountains, the skies cracked thunder & filled with clouds, the sea went black.

Slashing rain & hail & 44F 6.66C

June-uary has arrived.

Sigh.

Set to the melody of this disco song Love Is In The Air

The smell of mold is in the air...
The smell of mold is in the air!!!

Rising up from the steam
off the streets, walls, & trees
On both the sunbeams
Aaaaaaaand wet and sloshy ground.

Oh I don’t know if I’m being foolish.
Oh I don’t know if I’m being wise.
But it’s something I’ve decided to do
To staaaaaay outside

Cough. Hack. Snort. Sneeze.

Set to the melody of this disco song Love Is In The Air

The smell of mold is in the air!!!

Rising up from the steam
off the streets, walls, & trees
On both the sunbeams
Aaaaaaaand wet and sloshy ground.

Oh I don’t know if I’m being foolish.
Oh I don’t know if I’m being wise.
But it’s something I’ve decided to do
To staaaaaay outside

Cough. Hack. Snort. Sneeze.

Dude I actually tried singing that and it's so hip lyrics... :tup:

Okay. Not in my itineration of singing. Still pretty dope.

My weather be greyish, cloudy, hot, and dry. Now with the added awfulness of my singing. I have no regrets.

Day four of ongoing rain, BUT, the sun managed to peek between the heavily manufactured/seeded clouds and create some pretty spectacular chembows for about 15 minutes, and the interesting shadows of the solar radiation management aerosol patterns never cease to intrigue and disturb me.

It has been very hot and muggy here for the last week. Today we have rain and thunderstorms in the forecast. I have the windows open and the fresh air is wonderful. We've had the A/C on for the last week so I am enjoying the smell of grass and lilacs in the house.

It's 73F right now with a high of 81 expected. It is only sprinkling right now.

Back