• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Current Weather

Rain, thunderstorms, wind, ice and snow. Winter circled around us this year for a long, long while so now it has settled in. I love winter, it's my favourite season. But only because I'm fortunate to have a roof over my head and warm food. Glad I don't have to stand out in it, or go out in it like I used to. I've got soft along with old.

Warm and smokey. Not much rain for a few weeks and high temps makes for thunderstorms and forest fires. At least it's cooling off overnight.

The forecast says mostly sunny then heavy rain . 90 for the high temp i don’t believe it. I like the weather, everything is soaked and it’s been warm not hot.
8EA218EA-EB75-4049-B9BD-DA5AE8CE78D6.jpeg
93880BB2-6AD6-4C8B-9802-889D1782E5DE.jpeg
33EDC2A6-C0D9-45FF-9F3D-A41ECF6E7097.jpeg
6B48AF26-D688-44AF-9233-14DBAC94A9F9.jpeg

It did get brutally hot and muggy today but now it’s rolling in with some big thunderstorms. It’s dark and still and hot and muggy as hell. Nobody knows if the sky will open or of it’ll pass by. It’s fun watching everyone run for it from the beach (that’s mean)

Pouring icy cold rain and howling winds. Just staying inside and listening to it drum on my tin roof and belt against the window panes. Snow is falling at lower levels now. It'll be really dangerous on the roads for a few days.

Since the third week in June highs have been 80-100 F. Today 62 F and smokey from BC fires. Hate smoke, it sticks to the plastic of my prosthetic eye and is irritating and annoying.

We've been mid 80s today, way hotter than my part of the world is used to. Been listening to sirens from all three emergency services most of the day so I think there's been a few casualties of the heat.

Back