• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Current Weather

Yesterday… It was less that it was raining… and more that gale force winds were blowing humid air at such speed that pinprick raindrops were condensing on my face.

Today? I’m pretty sure we’re breathing Canada’s air. And that the -very real- rain is melted snow.

White & Green
Slate & Black

White skies, white mist & fog, white slashing rain, white reflected asphalt, white lake, green trees. Miserably cold, wet, & blinding.

All that, minus whatever sun behinds the clouds lit it up.

Cool, windy, cloudy. High 42F low 27F. While it was warm for this time of year we are sitting on the edge of the system bringing @Friday rain and wind and that wind is getting cool and nasty. I'm kind of OK with that because to the east this system is sucking cold air down into the central plains where its much cooler.

Enquiring minds want to know… HOW can it only be 90% humidity out, if in addition to the air being wet as f*ck, there is ALSO fog, mist, and rain? I’ve been in swimming pools that are less wet that the weather today.

I think the met-sensor is busted. Or possibly rusted. That’s my theory.

Yup, CFL game in Regina yesterday. -14 C there at gametime and 8 C here.

Today cool and snow. Most of it melted though. 35 F day and 28 F tonight.

At close to 5 am est, it is 28 degrees. Brrrrrr, I don't care for the cold weather tho it does make me want to snuggle up with someone. lol

Today’s balmy. Yesterday there was ice in the garden hose .

33CECD32-81FE-4E37-AB54-E1E71458A1B1.jpeg
A828D095-D54F-4CA7-BA25-960369CA9A8A.jpeg
0F9E5D19-632C-410E-A574-6934DE5B3B97.jpeg
730D5082-2E77-449F-94E2-DDA680028E13.jpeg

I thought it was warm but the wind chill is 24 F. I hope I can walk the beach again. I like going in the extreme weather as it keeps the amateurs home. (With their dogs) You have to dress for it. I want to add faux fur trim to the hood of my winter coat for the stormy weather . : )

Back