• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Current Weather

Had a Chinook this week so roads melted and just as they melted it stopped and turned everything to ice.

Highs around 15F (-10C) lows around 0F (-18C) Cloudy and grey with a few sunny breaks.

25 F (-4 C) today. Kinda nice and sunny. Was windy yesterday and the rain Tuesday turned into 1/4" of ice on top of everything. Next week looks like single digits for highs.

85 F on the 10th of December in Central Texas!!! Isn't it too late in the year to sweat every time you go outside?? Apparently not. Still running the AC!

Here in Ky, we are bracing for strong storms, high winds, and possible tornadoes during the overnight. Severe weather freaks me right the f* out and I am totally stressed out over it. I remember the supercell (storms and massive) tornadoes we had back on April 3, 1974, when I was 13 years old...I sincerely thought that the end of the world had come. Wish I had a chill pill, I'd take it!!!

Cold front came thru and it is now 52 F and overnight temps in Mid 30's F.

A tornado in Kentucky stayed on the ground for 224 MILES. Massive destruction and loss of lives. Checked on my step daughter and she said it wasn't near her. Thank the Universe. Crazy weather.

Rain and wind but warm. If it were cold it would be bleak and depressing. We went for a walk and got wet but it was fun.
E1DB854C-D7BB-4D8B-AF2D-0F3FB6948B14.jpeg

The storms are strong enough they’re blowing in blue skies. Always cracks me up. f*cking backwards weird ass weather.

But c’est la vie. Overcast from Halloween to the 4th of July, means we have to appreciate whatever sun we can get, whenever we can get it. Downed trees and powerlines and flooding is a smallish price to pay for a little bit o’blue sky. Not thaythat I won’t change my tune in a heartbeat if I can’t use my hairdryer later. 😉

Back