• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Current Weather

It got down to -35 with the wind I’m impressed. I used to think temps like that were in places like North Dakota, not here!

💨

Last edited:
We have had a very mild winter so far. Maybe 6 inches of snow total. The lakes and rivers aren't close to being frozen. Take this morning for example. February 15th and it's 53F at 6 a.m. Loving it!

However, if you go North a bit (a few hours drive) you'll find lots of snow and colder temperatures.

✌️

Except for a couple cold snaps here it hasn’t been winter . My new electric snow shovel sits unused. We got a little coating on the grass and the cars last night . It’s raining now though 34 degrees, blowing NE 20 - 25 mph off the ocean .

The daffodil shoots are now covered with about 3 inches of snow (and it will be falling all day), the robins are planning a protest, and all the schools are closed. It was almost 70 last week. This is cruel.

The daffodil shoots are now covered with about 3 inches of snow (and it will be falling all day), the robins are planning a protest, and all the schools are closed. It was almost 70 last week. This is cruel.
No snow for me this year, I was a bit disappointed. I wanted to watch my pup run around in it.

Back