• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Relationship GF with PTSD broke up with me and she said it has nothing to do with our relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a supporter is the pits sometimes.
from the sufferer side? I don't know how you all do it. I had no idea how hard this was on supporters till I came here and started learning from them. It's still, even after all this time, kind of hard to wrap my mind around how difficult I can be on those I love, but they still stick around. Kind of amazing really

from the sufferer side? I don't know how you all do it. I had no idea how hard this was on supporters till I came here and started learning from them. It's still, even after all this time, kind of hard to wrap my mind around how difficult I can be on those I love, but they still stick around. Kind of amazing really
You really should be proud of how hard you’ve worked for both yourself and we supporters. I have read your posts and could only wish my fiancé was as brave as you. This is the worst experience of my life. Here just struggling for answers. Knowing there is almost nothing we can do but sit back and maintain our own stability. That sounds way easier than it is. I’m not a victim by any means. I gladly and voluntarily invested a large portion of my heart to people that were injured and face hurdles I never even knew existed. I underestimated the impact of PTSD and that broke my heart. But thank you for validating. I reciprocate the validation in now knowing that this injury is a nightmare for all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back