How Did You Sleep Last Night?

LuckiLee

MyPTSD Pro
@Friday, we live about 2 miles from one of our air bases that is home to all branches of our military. J wakes up "in the sh#t" all the time.

He slept in bed all night last night. It's been about 3 weeks since he's been able to do that. Hoping for a repeat tonight.

Kittie

Confident
Last night's sleep was typical, tossing and turning, bad dreams and having to get up for a while to do something to use up the excessive energy the dream left me with. I typed in my journal to settle my mind a bit and that helped, then got up and folded laundry.

I went back to sleep and got 2 solid hours of sleep. I refuse to take a nap today, that seems to make night time sleep worse.

Today I feel like a million bucks...(ran over me!) Its going to be a good day anyway!

ms spock

Sponsor
Struggling with sleeping a bit. Less comfort eating at night. The other night I had restorative sleep which was great. I have to wear a mouth guard at night sometimes I take it out. I want to get back on board with exercise.

woodsy1

Confident
Forgive me if I'm mistaken but I couldn't find anything similar to this listed in the threads.

I thought it would be a really good tool to have. To talk about how you slept last night or any dreams you may have had etc..

Last night my sleep wasn't so interesting but it did strike me. I slept amazingly; I didn't move at all, I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in. Though I cannot remember any dreams. I think my body really needed a rest like that.
I slept with my eyes closed and my mouth open. That's what my dad used to say. 😉.

I've been taking Mirtazapine to help with sleep. I still had a hard time falling to sleep last night. Once I fell, I fell hard!

ms spock

Sponsor
I woke up during the night at 4am and on and off. I saw B take his mask off at 4am and then I saw him put it back on about 5am. I napped and snuggled with him. I did the sleep resistance thing last night. I watched videos whilst in bed.

FreeSoul

New Here
It's 7 a.m. in my country, and I haven't slept at all last night. I just lay in the bed, watching videos, not feeling sleepy at all.
I remember from 2013 onwards, finding it difficult to sleep at night, or staying asleep all night; i.e. either I stay up all night and sleep during the day, or I sleep at night, but only for and hour or two, and then just turn around in the bed, hoping to fall asleep again.