How Did You Sleep Last Night?

ruborcoraxxx

MyPTSD Pro
I’m really abusing of the sedatives, but I’ve had some amazing sleep. I do regret the mattresses in this apartment to be so awkward, but no nightmares, no nothing!

ms spock

Sponsor
I woke at 1am and 4am when B got up but went back to sleep. I slept well. I did an hour of Mindful Walking yesterday. I am trying to up my physical activity.

Lionheart

Sponsor
Do you notice a pattern to your insomnia?
@woodsy1, thanks for asking. I think I have discovered part of my sleeping difficulties. I am deficient in Vitamin D and vitamin B-12 and have recently started getting that treated. But to answer your question; I hadn't really noticed a pattern until I looked at my sleep history (that's recorded on my C-pap website.) It seems I sleep a lot for a few days and then have several nights when I will only sleep for about 3 hours. then the cycle repeats. For instance, I slept 10 and 1/2 hours last night, tonight I might sleep 2-4 hours or so.

woodsy1

MyPTSD Pro
@woodsy1, thanks for asking. I think I have discovered part of my sleeping difficulties. I am deficient in Vitamin D and vitamin B-12 and have recently started getting that treated. But to answer your question; I hadn't really noticed a pattern until I looked at my sleep history (that's recorded on my C-pap website.) It seems I sleep a lot for a few days and then have several nights when I will only sleep for about 3 hours. then the cycle repeats. For instance, I slept 10 and 1/2 hours last night, tonight I might sleep 2-4 hours or so.
Sounds similar to my sleep. Very interesting. Have you looked into your cortisol levels?