• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How Did You Sleep Last Night?

I’m really abusing of the sedatives, but I’ve had some amazing sleep. I do regret the mattresses in this apartment to be so awkward, but no nightmares, no nothing!

I woke at 1am and 4am when B got up but went back to sleep. I slept well. I did an hour of Mindful Walking yesterday. I am trying to up my physical activity.

Do you notice a pattern to your insomnia?
@woodsy1, thanks for asking. I think I have discovered part of my sleeping difficulties. I am deficient in Vitamin D and vitamin B-12 and have recently started getting that treated. But to answer your question; I hadn't really noticed a pattern until I looked at my sleep history (that's recorded on my C-pap website.) It seems I sleep a lot for a few days and then have several nights when I will only sleep for about 3 hours. then the cycle repeats. For instance, I slept 10 and 1/2 hours last night, tonight I might sleep 2-4 hours or so.

@woodsy1, thanks for asking. I think I have discovered part of my sleeping difficulties. I am deficient in Vitamin D and vitamin B-12 and have recently started getting that treated. But to answer your question; I hadn't really noticed a pattern until I looked at my sleep history (that's recorded on my C-pap website.) It seems I sleep a lot for a few days and then have several nights when I will only sleep for about 3 hours. then the cycle repeats. For instance, I slept 10 and 1/2 hours last night, tonight I might sleep 2-4 hours or so.
Sounds similar to my sleep. Very interesting. Have you looked into your cortisol levels?

Back