• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How Did You Sleep Last Night?

I slept really well again last night. I have gone down on my medications (under medical supervision), am more grounded, going to sleep earlier, snuggling, reading and calming down earlier is working for me.

I don't know - if I didn't sleep - I would know that I hadn't had a good night's sleep and react accordingly because I kind of slept I got really emotional and upset and attached a narrative to it, which I would not do if I knew I had no sleep. I slept 3-4 hours and I was so much better. Sleep is a real killer for me.

It was on top of a number of nights of really bad sleep.

Last edited:
I don't know - if I didn't sleep - I would know that I hadn't had a good night's sleep and react accordingly because I kind of slept I got really emotional and upset and attached a narrative to it, which I would do if I knew I had no sleep. I slept 3-4 hours and I was so much better. Sleep is a real killer for me.

It was on top of a number of nights of really bad sleep.
Ugh! I'm sorry. I've got to get my sleep. 2 to 3 nights of poor sleep usually means a real bad day is coming for me. Ugh! Shuddder

Back