• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How's Your Day Been? Each Day is Different, So Make Your Mark Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats MJ

Now, we all want the hows XD

today for me, well another bad nights sleep, another bad dream and another day of panicking at nothing while stuck at home,

Mum has had a tummy bug, so have I today. Real fun. She came from work early, had a go at me for not having done the housework (why no one else can do it I don't know) and then she crashed out and slept till late this arvo.

think bed is a god place aout now. almost feel sleepy.

guess i am sleep deprived but today has been quiet....though i did crawl to supermarket and slowly anger wanted to rage as i hit the cashier..but came home and isolated...but it was okay compared to where i have been....

Hi doobie, it's been a while! Good to see you.

I am sick. I'm thankful that I can't spread germs through the computer. I've slept about 18 hours today...UGH....

Hey Doobie! You've been quiet for awhile, it's nice to hear from you :)

After crashing at 6PM last night, I woke up at 4AM this morning.
I've been so darn moody that anything has been setting me off lately.

I think its the first time in over 3 months I've slept in my bed. LOL
Lately it's the carpetted floor for me, my backs been killing me and the hard floor kind of helps.

Friday night we went to my boyfriends company christmas party.
Buffett and toonie bar!!
It was great (except for the fact that I sat in Chocolate Mousse and got it all down the back of my legs, lol, looked like I shat on my pants)

Even though I had a couple drinks, I still couldn't fall asleep without taking my sleeping meds.
Laid there for about 1.5 hours before I gave in and took the pills.

It's 5AM now, the dog won't leave me alone...
I'm thinking of taking him for a quick walk over to the snow hill, there shouldn't be too many people out at this hour.

I got better, and now I'm sicker again! Jeesh, I wish this cold will go away!

I'm trying to paint some very simple landscapes and I am having the toughest time! Nothing looks right! Everything looks gloomy and sad. Even my daisies, against a bright blue sky, looks like it's dead flowers against the night sky...ugh. I decided I needed a break. There's got to be something to get me out of this gloomy rut.

I am so angry. My sister came to visit me and she only got here yesterday. I hooked her up with a friend of mine who is great and really likes her, and their dating now. My mother, bitch that she is, demanded that she come home bc, "I can't shoulder all of this on my own." Ah, the truth re-surfaces. My mother the drama-queen. She can't handle being alone and puts the burden on my sister (not on my bc I just refuse to, I did my time). So now the dinner I was going to have for my sister and her boyfriend has to be cancelled bc my mother has a list of useless chores for her to do bc my mother does shot for herself.

This just brought back all the memories of being under control and how miserable it is to be related to her.... the demands, the hard words, being hung up on. My mother will lose her kids and future grand kids if she doesn't learn how to be nice.

I will process this more in my trauma diary.

I am so damn tired and I SHOULD be in Kansas, but alas things never go as planned so I will be paying for the moving truck for a couple extra days... PPTTTHHH!!! But it is loaded and ready to go in the AM but my ass is sleeping first.

My flipping mini van broke down in houston delivering a flock of ducks... tranny is out, I think I will be living in the moving truck. I am at my ex's with my husband, did I mention I am drinking tonight???? Both under one roof???

Sick again. or sicker...this time I'm seeing the doctor. I must be pretty sick in order to make an appoint. I know that I'm just stressing myself out making myself more vunerable to germs and such. Gotta take the two kids with me too. Oh what joy! :drugs:

Feel better soon... Things just keep getting better here... sarcasim intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back