• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I May Or May Not Be Engaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spammers don't care, nor do they look to see what a forum is about. They just become members so they can vomit their trash on everyone.

I'd often thought about creating a program that would send a huge shock to the spamming douche and knock him/her of their chair to the ground. :mad: Still workin' on that one.

It's an unfortunate side of an open site like this. Truth is we don't get as much as you might think.

You get that program up and running, I want a copy of it! Got someone I'd love to send it to.

Sarg

well if you can just put up dating sites, I found the chetnik one from american singles hiding in a 7-11 dot com...

Serbianspouse.com: Where we do not mingle and don't Connect with Any Singles

Find Serbian Singles for washing, beating and maiming. Meet big Serbian singles to be your groom, bride and/or family pet!

Serbianspouse.com is a last attempt to fix us genteically via a dating site. There are many ways to communicate with other members. Punch, kick, shotgun, shovel, pan of boiling water. And the profile creation, one of a kind, is actually entertaining (for the rest of the world). As for the site’s best features, it’s the fact that it 100% free to join so you don't even need to rob your neighbour!

Members of all races, ages, and professions all over the world are banned. You need to be Serb. Live in the same village as everybody else you know? Dating a sibling? Kissed one of your parents with tongues because its their birthday? Use Serbianspouse.com. This site truly is for anyone looking to meet that special needs someone. Sure, the main focus is on finding sombody who can do dishes and iron the 1 f*cking shirt you have. But don’t let that fool you, if thats possible you dimwit. If casual invasions or ethnic cleansing and seeing where things go is what you’re looking for, Serbianspouse.com will work out fine for you as well.

Serbianspouse.com was created based upon a true hate story. While our mighty serbian nation has no boundaries, founder Michael Jackson once noticed during a dinner that the majority of his friends had a direct family member spouse! He further learned that the number of inter species marriages has steadily continued to increase, thus giving him the idea to assist those with this common taste. Serbianspouse.com was born and has become the leading dating site with no success stories!

MMM, Spam, good. Good with barbeque sauce. Or, chicken wrapped with spam. Or shrimp even. YUM!!!!:eek:

Ohh, if we are going rat packs.

Sardines in tomato sauce.

I was seriously, the only I guy in our unit to never go hungry, No one else would eat the stuff, and the guys would queue up to trade the stuff for even wait for it.............................................Biscuits Brown. Never figuered that out. they were gopping

And not to forget the legendary Babies Heads.

But then I am guessing that the old tinned rat packs maybe a bit old for some to remember LOL
I must admit I never realy got a taste for the Boil in the bag stuff. You could never through it far enough when you ran out of ammo. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back