I Realize That I

Thank you so much @ladee . I know it won't last- in the sense all feelings change. But they change back also! More importantly I have a bit better idea of how I've been the author of my own misery, as well as others'. I can't lie, I do have some trepidation I can stay focused forward when I am not on my own. But well, I'll do the best I can.

Yes I miss Ronin very much also. I 'say one' every night.

It has been many miles @ladee ! And I will carry you any time I can, btw. Especially piggy-back.. 😊 I couldn't ask for a better companion. Lucky me! 😉🫂

Love and hugs to you Dear Ladee ♥️🤗💙

ladee

MyPTSD Pro
@CoolBreezeonahotday there was a time a while back that I couldn't reply to you. Not because I don't love and support you, but because I was struggling with my sons death. I didn't reply to many I care about during that time. I could only hope people understood. And if not that was ok too. I did.

I just need my friends here to walk with me if they can. I don't want any One to carry this or me. Much love to you Coolbreeze. You matter to me.

Not because I don't love and support you, but because I was struggling with my sons death. I didn't reply to many I care about during that time. I could only hope people understood.
OMG @ladee , of course I understood, and understand now. Please don't even think in any other way!! It is horrific for you. 😢😢😢 In fact, I have been the same, unable to support or reach out to others as I wish, for you also.

I don't want any One to carry this or me
I know @ladee . But a burden shared is a burden halved, right...? Anytime. Because I love you. 😊 (And I have good 💪🏻 😉)
Xoxoxox!