• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Childhood I Want to Tell My Story - Raped and Abuse By My Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... now that was all pretty damn insightful. What a great statement though, where the bad is being rewarded, basically by the parent for loss of what to do, or how to control them when needed.

Piglet, you sure your brother wasn't dropped on his head or something at birth???

I don't have these issues with my past, but I can pretty much state how I would feel if my siblings did bad, and my parents rewarded them for it... I wouldn't be talking or seeing any off them, ever again. I wouldn't allow them to continually punish me for someone else's mistakes in life. That is just my thought process though on the matter.

A drop in the "Karma Bucket"

So yesterday, my bro was walking through his yard and tripped on his puppy ended up breaking his arm in 2 places. He called mom crying "This hurts worse than any pain I've ever felt. ":rofl: :dummy-spi
Why couldn't it have been his neck?

piglet said:
It's called positive reinforcement - a very effective way of dog training!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh Piglet... damn that cracked me up. I like your thought process... reward that puppy!!!!!!!!

I want to share my story with people, but I never know how to start, I always hear it as such an unbeli...
i just wanna say that i was rapped by my brother and nobody believed me he would force me to do things too just know your not alone

Wow this is amazing your story is so very similar to mine my abuse started at the age of 6 and continue till I was 13 my brother was also five years older than me and it started as a game then when I learned the game was wrong and I started saying no all hell broke loose and it turned to rape continually almost daily I have been raped at gunpoint knifepoint even at the point of a crossbow.

I have tried to live my life and I had thought I was considering myself a survivor and had moved on to my life but it is all flooded back recently my mind has taken over my body I am now suffering from psychogenic non-epileptic seizures and I cannot legally drive at all from six months after the last seizure so who knows when I'll be able to drive again.

I have essentially lost my job I'm still employed but on an indefinite medical leave until this is taken care of I'm seeing two different counselors one is doing cognitive behavior therapy the other is starting EMDR I hope for my sake and of that of my children this all works quickly I know there's no real quick and healing but I need there to be I apologize for my poor grammar I have to use text to talk because it takes me literally forever to type one word.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back