• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I'm MOVING!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Bec, well done i think you know you are sadly missed around here so with a tear running down my cheek i shall wish you all the best i know you will beat the barstards get you arse back here soon we all miss you take care. Rob

Congrats, Bec! Glad to hear that things are going your way. Wonderful news about the townhouse and move and everything.

Enjoy your new place and we look forward to seeing you back in August.

Lisa

That is absolutely fabulous news Bec. I am so delighted for you. Continue being as strong and persistent as you are, and I'm certain everything will turn out splendidly well.

Cougie is her neurotic dog LOL.... Her baby aside from her son. I think it is from all the coffee she lets Cougie drink!

Well I had mouth surgery today and feel like a bag of crap. It will be ten days before it heals, or more. Yesterday, one of my son's freinds(my eldest) was hit by lightning on the soccer feild (after school during sports) and was killed. It was my son's birthday. So not good. He stayed home today.

So anyways, I'm getting all packed and can't wait too move. Thanks for all the well wishes guys!

bec

OMG what a horrible accident. And on your son's birthday too. My condolences.

Feel better soon from your surgery. I can imagine you are very excited to move and I am excited for you, too! :)

I jhope you feel better soon Bec and what a horrible thing to appen to Matt, life really just isnt fair, im excited too about your move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back