• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I'm MOVING!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear you are doing well!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear about your sons friend and your mouth surgery though but it sounds like things aree starting to look up. A new place and therapy that all sounds positive. Looking forward to chatting with you again when you come back. take Care
Pandora

Well I'm not sure how Chris is doing. He doesn't want to talk to me right now and I'm respecting those wishes. He's got a lot on his plate right now.

My mouth is starting to heal. It's driving me nuts! LOL. I can chew soft food now (thank god) and I can't wait to bite into a big juicy steak! LOL.

Moving is coming up really quick! I got to T.Bay on Monday to hook up the hydro and purchase a fridge and stove. Then I move in a just a few weeks! I'm doing okay anxiety wise. It's slowly starting to get worse but I'm expecting that. I'm making sure I get rest and focus on self-care.

Thanks for all the well-wishes everyone! I'll keep you posted!

bec

Just Ranting here...

My check for moving was supposed to be ready for me to pick up today. The dumb-asses mailed it instead. If it's not in the mailbox this afternoon, I have to magically come up with 900 bucks by Monday at 6 am. I'm not impressed.

Of course this has sent my anxiety through the damn roof. I'm very sick to my tummy. Blah.

So I'm hanging out at a freinds house trying to pass the time and keep myself busy. God I hate bumps in the road.:angry-fla

bec

Ugh that sucks for you bec. I'd be all anxious too. Is the cheque from the government by any chance? That sounds exactly like the kind of shit they would pull. Anyways crossing my fingers for you that the cheque is in the mail.

Yep Government check. And I got lucky, it was in the mailbox! Whew!

Still got a stupid upset tummy though. Mind you, I have a trip on Monday so that is probably contributing!

How did you find your stress levels just before moving and then after?

bec

OH GOOD that's so awesome! I'm glad it came! That would majorly suck for you if it didn't. I was tempted to offer you part of my pay cheque in that case. ;)

Just before moving was not so bad this time, I was nauseous but I seemed to get through it okay. Right after sucked big time though, because we were not able to get to the house immediately due to it having no power. We stayed overnight at the air force base and the noises of the planes and helicopters freaked me out. Then when we finally did move to the new place my aunt and uncle left me alone and went to Ontario for 2 days, so I was very freaked out at night, being in a big unfamiliar house in the middle of nowhere!

I seem to be okay with moving as long as everything goes exactly as planned with no hitches or complications. Haha like that ever happens in real life...

:biggrin: Yeah it seems to be the "hitches" that send me for a loop too! I think I've micromanaged this move at this point! LMAO, my family are rolling their eyes at me because I have back up plans for my back up plans!

bec

:hello: I'm glad that you'll be on your way to your new place soon!!! I found that when I moved last Sept. .......It was really horrible when I got moved....boxes all over stacked in places as high as my heighth....Also about half the boxes my son and his friends packed without writing what was in them...I had packed a box of what I thought were all the necessary items I'd need right away.....Messed up....I had to buy some stuff right away..such as deoderant and paper towels etc....I had no idea which box my pans were in or where the can opener was....Big mistake!!!! Another resident loaned me a saucepan and a sharp knife and the same person gave me some canned goods that had pop tops on them....Plus another person did too....I had a particularly difficult time as I had to deal with the after effects from the trauma of my previous place...drugs...excess noise...life being threatened...bad area location....all in all very DANGEROUS!!!!.....I'm soooo glad to be moved here!!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy your new place!!:wink: It will take some adjustments that you may not have planned on....but just keep on doing your healthy self-care....I hope that your trip goes with no problems of any kind and that what you need to do....will go as planned :tongue: ..SPREADING THE PEACE

Thanks wild.
Well, since seeing the new place if I think about it I get very ill. So I'm trying not to think about it. I'm just doing what I have to do to get there and worry about how ill I am later. Disability refused my claim, so I'm appealing it. According to them, I don't have a continuous deblitating mental illness! ROFL, wonder where they got their medical education? Idiots.

Anyways, I'm hanging in there and will be hooking up my net the end of this month!! :)

bec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back