• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Moving! Out!! Forever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portabella, I am still able to send Linda a private message. I simply click on her name in this thread, and select "send a private message" from the menu.

Linda, thank you for your wishes for Evie and our family and I do hope you are feeling a little better. Take care.

Hmmm Kathy, not sure. Something Anthony may have to tell us. But you being an editor you will have more capabilities. She may not be able to PM her because she is back in moderation.

Edit - I read Anthony's new announcment post. Yep, that is why Kathy.

Hm, I do not know about the PM, however, I really do not like that my posts are being deleted and that my opinion, which I had for all my life, is taken as a PTSD sypmtom. So, I just got my own online blog, where I can write all I want, and my posts will not be deleted by "Defenders of Criminals".

P.S. Portabells - yes, I think I got your PM, there is something sitting on the box.

Yes Linda, your posts will be edited here because you have truly proven yourself as a true nutcase. You honestly should be locked up, because your a danger to society with your stated willingness and keenness to kill. Shit, you have stated here you would kill a kid for standing in your garden... and after clarification, you still meant it. Get help... professional help, because your only posting destructive statements here IMHO.

I and the editors off this site have better things to do that attempt to try and help someone who truly just doesn't want help, because you don't want to change. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back