• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

My Dog is Sick and I'm a Basket Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about Cougie Bec. I hope tomorrow is a better day.No.i will rephrase that.tomorrow will be a better day! Take good care of yourself as well.

Super Hugs for Cougie and Bec.....I pray Godspeed on the food switch over and many cooler days in both your futures.

I'm glad cougie is back to howling and throwing toys at you. And I'm glad you have recognised that you need self-care today ... the no meds is a massive acheivement!!! But one bound not to be easy at times....i hope you and cougie have a much better day today!

she is not impressed with the no food rule though!

I laughed when I read that. I'm sure she's giving you the most pathetic puppy looks. Glad to hear that she's doing better and is up and about.

Also glad to hear that you've gotten some sleep and are going to concentrate on taking care of yourself.

Here's hoping your household is back in top form soon!

Lisa

Thanks guys. All is well here. Cougie is in tip-top shape and very happy that I'm feeding her again.

I got rid of that other awful food that made her so sick (some healthy crap.. that is supposed to be wonderful.. my ass it is) and have gotten her Pedigree. Which I have started cutting in and no problems!

So happy Cougie, happy Becca.

:) bec

:wink:Happy to hear the good news about Cougie!!!! Easy does it!! I know how worried one gets when ones "baby" is sick....try and get some rest for yourself!!! .....DREAMING THE PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back