• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

There are no Viking emojiis-.. why? 😖😊)
Right?!? 🤣

⚔️🪓 🌊 ⛵⛄

🇳🇴 🇸🇪 🇫🇮 🇩🇰 🇮🇪 🇮🇸

Cracks me up how much those flags ALMOST all match. I should prolly disinclude Ireland unless I want to add flags for every other formerly Viking ruled territory, but I have a hard time thinking of Dublin as anything but a Viking slave port. (Sorry Dublin! I know. You’ve come a long way.)

Last edited:
Well @Friday I'm 1/2 Irish, Galway Bay though, I think from the tempers it should be included. 🤣😈
(Though it was voted Top 8th Sexiest City in the World. I can't help but ask if the voting was by Mr Potato Head. (Just kidding of course. ☺️🤣 ) )

My next puppy.

I’ve been ‘ready’ for a new dog for a couple years, now… but also not ready / my life up in the air. So waiting, is. The most troubling bit, knowing I’m heading for the tropics for a few, and there’s no way to bring a hybrid or husky -my dogs of choice, until now- there, with my morality intact. But? Hullo heat adaptable. <grin> Reeeally looking forward to having a new partner.

Even better? The breeder I’m going through matches personalities & needs/wants, and has on-site training/adv training. So it’s looking at a true new partner.

Also at least a year or two on the wait-list. So I’ll have time to compartmentalise my grief at losing them, in advance. Which, knowing me, I need.

<grin> I am just seriously over the moon, right now.

My little dogs ability to tell time. I feed him dinner at 6, sometimes a bit before or after but relatively close to 6. Lately if I’m watching tv and it’s 6 he jumps up on my lap and paws at me. Today it was exactly 6. How does he know?
Don't know but makes me smile because we used to have a cat like that, Otis. 5 minutes before my wife got home, without fail I could hear him running fot the front window. If she missed the bus I had to tell him and dead on half an hour later....... Smart little guy. I miss him.

Back