One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

Lumos

MyPTSD Pro
A very cute corgi in the park, it was walking with its owner in front of me and kept looking back at me. It came up to me after a few minutes and it licked my hand and let me pat it, I think it wanted to come home with me 😁😊 that made my day.

Lionheart

Sponsor
Seems as tho I have been accepted into the new Medicare program that I was hoping to enroll in....I meet with the rep tomorrow. I was told the program will be covered by Medicare/Medicaid and I will not have any out-of-pocket expenses... THAT made me smile.😊

After more than 6 years of battles with my landlord over the condition of the flat I rent from them (rising damp, cold rooms, ill fitting doors, being invaded by slugs each night), they've sent me a Residents Satisfaction Survey to complete.

Oh the fun I've had telling them exactly what I think of their services. Mhahaha!

caroline_13

MyPTSD Pro
I couldn't sleep; I'm up at 5 a.m.! And approaching my life with enthusiasm. !!

The advice I've been dwelling on is you should choose the option that scares you the most... sometimes I think I know what that is but get surprised. Seeking more independence in my life, here's to that !