• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

A very cute corgi in the park, it was walking with its owner in front of me and kept looking back at me. It came up to me after a few minutes and it licked my hand and let me pat it, I think it wanted to come home with me 😁😊 that made my day.

After more than 6 years of battles with my landlord over the condition of the flat I rent from them (rising damp, cold rooms, ill fitting doors, being invaded by slugs each night), they've sent me a Residents Satisfaction Survey to complete.

Oh the fun I've had telling them exactly what I think of their services. Mhahaha!

I couldn't sleep; I'm up at 5 a.m.! And approaching my life with enthusiasm. !!

The advice I've been dwelling on is you should choose the option that scares you the most... sometimes I think I know what that is but get surprised. Seeking more independence in my life, here's to that !

A few things: someone printed out I LUV YOU! at my bus stop in the snow with their feet, a bigger size than mine.

A sign that said something like, "Be at peace, not in pieces'.

My Christmas shopping virtually done! Plus nice clerks, plus one called me sweet, 2 we had a laugh, and one went way out of his way to look for a box on the truck 😇 - he actually offered after I told him this was when he would be wishing he walked faster- cut it in front of me with an olfa knife and there were 4! And the one I wanted on top! And cold, which was funny because it has a connotation to cold climates.

Saved on nearly everything, found I had more on a GC left than I thought, and treated myself to one delivery, Halleluia it was in helleegoland.

The fact I can never remember if it's Olfa knife or Olaf knife. 🤭🏴‍☠️ (There are no Viking emojiis-.. why? 😖😊)

Last edited:
Back