• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Prayer Requests

Hi I got a prayer request on the phone if you want to pray: pray for Tom and Diana and for the truth to come out in their marriage. And for me I thank God I'm feeling better but I'm nervous about my EEG. Anything to do with the neurologist makes me dissociate. I'm dissociated right now. But the wall isn't fully up. I believe I'll be okay but the feelings are extraordinarily intense. All symptoms flaring.

This may be an odd request, but I would like to ask you to pray that medical cannabis become law in the state of Kentucky. There are many terminally and chronically ill patients here who need a way to improve their quality of life. People who could benefit include people with chronic pain and PTSD, so that means me. I am not talking about getting high I am not even talking about smoking the flower/bud. I am wanting to use oil and edibles to treat my illnesses. I am disabled and I am a vet and PTSD is a qualifying disability across the board. I pray that soon I and people like me will enjoy relief from our afflictions, illnesses.

Praying for everyone!

I live in a group home and they have been giving me trouble and are trying to get me to sign something that I don't feel is appropriate. Please pray things can be resolved. I'm not signing.

A friend getting news monday about their surgery results/ potential next surgery hopefully if possible, they are blind. Dr said they are not very hopeful and thats all there is left to try.
A very dear friend, and a 2nd friend who both went to the hospital tue and thurs. They have both told me they believe it's the end of the line.

Thank you very much.

I don't think God ruined my life, but practising my religion did. Or believing God was with me.
I guess I could use a prayer, to reconcile where to go, and how to believe anything or anyone is worth trusting. Or just to accept that is how it is, with some gracefulness and not hurt or disappointment or fear that yes, this is all there is and no nmeaning to it (other than my stupidity). I do not know, nothing and no one is what they project. God seems absent, to me. But if He exists, then it's 'me' who is to blame, too.

I don't think God ruined my life, but practising my religion did. Or believing God was with me.
I guess I could use a prayer, to reconcile where to go, and how to believe anything or anyone is worth trusting. Or just to accept that is how it is, with some gracefulness and not hurt or disappointment or fear that yes, this is all there is and no nmeaning to it (other than my stupidity). I do not know, nothing and no one is what they project. God seems absent, to me. But if He exists, then it's 'me' who is to blame, too.
Praying for you today Rosebud <3

I can really relate to theses feelings @Rosebud

Back