• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

The virtual walking/hiking club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camille's Mountains.jpg

This is a little painting I did of the area in which I live for a friend. It is called Camille's Mountains. I thought you all would like to see it too.

Wow, beautiful photos! Really inspiring to get back into walking.

I've been doing much better the past 3 weeks in terms of making healthy choices about my eating (I was heavily restricting previously), so I actually have the energy to go for walks now!
Once I'm fully over this flu (that has temporarily zapped said energy), I plan to get back into walking.
There's a beautiful river about 15 minutes walk from my place. I'm aiming to start with one walk along the river per week, and increase the frequency in time :)

This one is a painting of a view not far from my home. My camera won't take a photo of it, I think, because there is a telephone pole that it focuses on instead of the thing I WANT it to focus on, which is those 2 golden arches! Sorry it is not a very good image, I could not get it together very well tonight. Dyslexia, arthritis and neurapathy are all plaguing me something awful. The Title is MickyD's in the Mountains.

MickyD's in the Mountains 1.jpg

MickyD's in the Mountains.jpg

It is amazing what one can find while out hiking in town....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back