• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Today my “coworker” (my pet)...

Today, my coworker apparently didn't care for how doors work and when she couldn't get through the door to the bedroom where my college son was still sleeping while I was on a zoom call started screaming and pounding on the door demanding that she be let in. I got up and let her in the room, she spent less than 2 minutes there inspecting to ensure that he was in fact still breathing and there had not been any drastic changes to the room since she couldn't access it overnight and promptly demanded to be let back out equally as loudly.

DRAMATIC MUCH? 🐱🙄

Today each of my coworkers ignored me to my face when I tried to get them to do some work individually. I was even super professional and tried all my healthy communication skills! Yet later in the break room, when I called over to one of them, all 3 ran over and got all up in my face competing for my attention. Talk about mixed signals. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Back