• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

Seeing my nephew for the first time since he got out of jail. He's been actively pursuing help and staying clean for the last month or so. Every second he chooses to say no to his addiction is a reason to celebrate. May he continue to find whatever it takes within. May the folks he's getting help from offer more help than harm.

After the experiences I, and many others close to me have had, I stay on guard in the professional arena. I realize not all of them cause harm, but the ones that do, especially the ones never held accountable, sure do leave a mark.

I am so grateful for the coming SARS-CoV-2 vaccines. Yes vaccines plural!

There's problems and issues - but how amazing that we have vaccines so quickly. Stunning effort by so many people.

I am grateful for online meditation classes and mindful dialogue groups.
I am grateful for knowing some lovely folks.
I am grateful for walking yesterday and seeing a bale of turtles.
I am grateful that I am not in as much physical discomfort.
I am grateful that stuff is coming out of my body.
I am grateful that I am more present.
I am extremely grateful for David Burns' new book "Feeling Good".

I am grateful for many things today; my daughter and grandsons, my niece, the special bond I had/have with my sister, my mom, dad, and brother. The basics too of course; food, shelter, warmth, clothing, fresh air, restful sleep, (fair) health, etc. I am also grateful for my Support Team: my "T", my psychiatrist, my primary care doctor, and my forum friends. I am grateful for my fur babies and I am grateful for the beauty, abundance of nature/wildlife, and the great outdoors. I am grateful for peace, love, light, and the relationship I have with my creator. I am grateful for herbal therapy.

Back