• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

A peaceful moment.
Getting to and fitting me in to Mass, felt a bit like Christmas.
Grateful for peace when I returned, I feared the worst.
A physical job (x2) two people did for me I was dreading.
Several texts I didn't expect, and from several people I didn't expect.
Making baking for someone that for some reason turnedd out perfect, and they are very particular!
Much. I'm just pretty cold and tired to think!

I’m grateful for dh and our pets. I’m grateful for The Dogtor whose training well. I’m grateful for my wheelchair which has changed my life , and I’m grateful for getting some stuff tidtied up in the house. A couple more days of tidying and I’ll feel amazing!

B;essings
Forgiveness
Strength
Safety
Being held up
Kindness
Compassion
Sweetness
Gentleness
Patience
Support
My dear friend
My dog (undoubtedly moving my estranged sister to communication and kindness)
My dog(s) past and present and past loved ones
The kind people here
Candles!
a prayer I always said since a little child, once I was tall enough to reach it to read it.
Legs
Warmth. tangible and intangible.
A less-hurting hurt. Took a Very Big Bandage, no doubt.
Very grateful.
Oy ya, and work. Though I almost quit on the spot yesterday, and my sister today. 😢😢

I found an old guitar that was on my bucket list and I finally had time to play today and it sounds even better than it did in the previous owners studio, and that sound was enough to make me spend remorse level cash on the spot. I am grateful for all the people that have kept my new friend so carefully for so long. Thanks.

Back