• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

Grateful for the antique dealer and her vendor who drove all the way to my mom's place and went shopping for treasures to sell in her shop. Ironically, the items she picked will be in a shop that's on the same street I grew up on, where most of the stuff at mom's came from. A full circle moment. I think mom would be pleased. Still a long way to go, but it's getting a little easier to make the trip.

1. Developing relationship with my two doves which I believe are girls and are now my adopted daughters. One is friendlier than the other but hopefully that changes with time.
2. Chance to attend a traditional mass which was nice.
3. Fruits
4. Coffee
5. The saints

Grateful for my chiro and for the big suitcase on wheels that I scored for $7.00 in a consignment shop today. Hopefully that'll help keep my ribs in tact and the pains to a minimum as I travel on foot from hospital to hotel and back without having to wrestle and carry multiple bags. Fingers crossed, gently.

Back