• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Is On Your Mind Right This Second?

Feeling that "torn" feeling, yet again, that is pretty much a daily scenario within my heart whenever I peek into typical societal happenings, especially those noted as scientific advancements of our species and whatnot.

The feeling(s) when it seems so "normal"/expected, pretty much, for everyone to celebrate the so-called technological advances and such, like the space x stuff, but those advances cost many things we don't hear about, like endangered sea turtle nesting areas, endangered ocelots, the many toxic chemicals seeping into the surrounding areas, etc.

My heart and brain can't seem to logically calculate what there is to celebrate about even more destruction to so many living things that can't speak up for themselves, over and over again.

I just end up chalking it all up to things I'm obviously meant to feel very deeply, yet not not meant to innerstand within this existence.

With least mess that's easiest to clean up @ladee?
i just argued with my youngest son, he wanted me to fit his tyres, and I struggled to do it, he said he’ll ask his step dad instead, we are very close, it upset me to be honest, so I just walked away, when I arrived today I asked him what’s up, as I know when he’s not right, he said he feels irritable, and who can blame him with what’s going on, I’ll phone him later, that’s on my mind

When people’s (Me sometimes included ) See the presentness as a situation chopped off/decoupled from ongoing causes, chain reactions, which causes a tunnel view unable to grasp a more broader picture of happenings.. to work out and point out similarities doesn’t mean you are incapable of seeing the differentiated picture.

Thankful worst of T-storms missed us last night. Up half the night, slept in, called to meet with Boss this a.m. for my 'expertise', pblms there. Can barely drag myself in, for fear, grief, exhaustion, dread. All I can do not to quit. SI looks great.
Forgot to pick up something I need b/4 work, running late as is.
Thinking of sister and dog told on the way out.
Sick with nerves.
Alone and hopeless.

Hong f*cking Kong.

It's been on my mind since May and words trail off, here's just rage that very little can fix.

So back to ships, me. People I can do something for, instead of oaths would ask it, hearts would want it, can't.

Back