• All donations and upgrades are manually verified and approved within 24hrs.
  • Upgrades are ongoing. Learn how to save your bookmarked posts.

What Is On Your Mind Right This Second?

am i being selfish in wanting to my friend to sit and watch a movie with me(online of course) they keep cancelling under the guise that they need to take care of their mother, but i see them post all of the time and i wish they would just be honest with me. like just tell me you dont want to watch it! but whenever i say that they deflect and talk about how they really LOVE spending time with me but their mom blah blah blah... obviously not enough that youd rather post on instagram. like goddamn. ive known you 8 years and you cant sit and watch something with me for 45 f*cking minutes. i dont ask anything else of you. good god. tired of flakes.

am i being selfish in wanting to my friend to sit and watch a movie with me(online of course) they keep cancelling under the guise that they need to take care of their mother, but i see them post all of the time and i wish they would just be honest with me. like just tell me you dont want to watch it! but whenever i say that they deflect and talk about how they really LOVE spending time with me but their mom blah blah blah... obviously not enough that youd rather post on instagram. like goddamn. ive known you 8 years and you cant sit and watch something with me for 45 f*cking minutes. i dont ask anything else of you. good god. tired of flakes.
How do you watch a movie with someone online?

I'll be glad when these "like to blow shit up" m'r f'rs finish with their fireworks/explosions fiasco. All I can think of are the animals being tormented by each one (like the already tormented dairy cows I can hear down the road crying out in between explosions), be it wild, caged/exploited, or domestic, not to mention the human ones who had to endure various horrific battlefield explosions/traumas and must face this crap every year, all in the name of "celebrating". Item #704 on the list of mindless/stupid shit humans do.

You know those little "handles" they put on the sides of kids' rain boots to help them pull them on? Why are the adult boots not worthy of the same tool? lol I buy one size bigger so I can easily step in them and kick them off, but those handles would come in handy in the winter.

Top Bottom