• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Is On Your Mind Right This Second?

I was thinking about this, that if things stay the same after effort, it's better just to accept it and (for me) to live differently. Like, if you don't have dignity, well, who cares? My problem has been (trying) to live like that when it's not meant to be, maybe that's how it is for some people? So just accept it. Like there's a pervy person at work, they never addressed or fixed anything, so I go through it every day. It stopped being 'a thing' to me when I just accepted it will happen every day. Not to say it isn't easier if there is a day I don't have to, like atm, but, well, I tried, it didn't help. Time to live the way I am stuck with and not expect anything else. Yes. 'Not' live like the other-half lives. Then nothing is expected, nothing is disappointed, nothing is hoped for or expected to be different. If I'm a freak, I might as well make the most of it! 😜

A self portrait: 🤖 lol

Was going to write a self-pitying rant, but have neither the energy or desire. Suffice it to say my life has been all of what I didn't want and none of what I did, or what I'd live for. Due to choosing badly, or choosing the 'right' thing. And all that is around me is death, and dead people, and reminders of it and trauma. Now what? Little late to salvage anything, what a joke as someone said.

Last edited:
Memories of and old nightmare. Haven't had it since my teens. I have vivid memories of fighting it, it was my monster chasing nightmare. I ended it somehow in my teens - probably not long before it would have ended me.

Now that I think about it, it may be a missing piece in my medical anxiety.

Back