• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Is On Your Mind Right This Second?

Well, just found out work screwed up and scheduled me Easter Sunday, was supposed to be a vacation day. Am coming in saturday as is, we work every day of the year, and they've added calls every day. I don't know if they will fix it. Idk what I feel. I mean, Idk.

What kind of occupational title does someone who procures vipers for snake pits get called? It’s not like there’s a lot of call for that sort of thing, these days. Right? I mean, I’m not just Pollyanna’ing this, I don’t think. Snake pits have just sort of fallen out of fashion, as far as I’m aware. Still, there should be a job title.

Defenestration… OTOH?

Never out of fashion.

And how cool is the title? Hi! I’m John. I’ll be your defenestrator, tonight! Happy travels!

What kind of occupational title does someone who procures vipers for snake pits get called? It’s not like there’s a lot of call for that sort of thing, these days. Right? I mean, I’m not just Pollyanna’ing this, I don’t think. Snake pits have just sort of fallen out of fashion, as far as I’m aware. Still, there should be a job title.

Defenestration… OTOH?

Never out of fashion.

And how cool is the title? Hi! I’m John. I’ll be your defenestrator, tonight! Happy travels!
Wylie Hubbard says her name is Ramona, fails to mention her official title.

Snakes! Hate 'em, but after the first reflexive intake of air and reconnoiter of egress routes, I am interested in their markings and how they move and their choices of habitat and just about everything about them venomous or not (not most of the time, like 99% of the time). Still, that first recognition-straight back to flight or flight or flight.

Almost done adding material to my media server (like your own streaming service). Got a bunch of movies from dad after he passed and just couldn't deal with them until now. Getting down to the last couple files to reformat to HEVC (Same format as 4K TV) which can reduce a 40 gig file to 6-7 gig with no loss of quality, which means I can stream on most free wifi on my phone and use up my mobile data.
What kind of occupational title does someone who procures vipers for snake pits get called?
No idea. Are you short on vipers for your snake pit?

I was thinking of the severe weather forecasted.
I am having a glass of wine that was a gift.
I was thinking yesterday the puppy learned "High 5!", no sweat. 😊 Just chased a leaf thats blowing around.
She listened and did everything for the Vet.
Still has her baby teeth, and doing very well for that so far for not biting (body parts) for now. But did put her whole mouth around my arm. Ohoh .Lots of kisses though too. Is only 24 lbs so far. Trying to always set her up for success.
Have to be up after 6 a.m. tomorrow. Oh God. 😴
Maybe it's better work schedules me for Easter? Tired of ever hoping or planning. Will find out tomorrow what they say. My scheduling clerk was, well a d*ck today.
But- puppy can do High 5, no pblm. That makes me smile. Three different guys on a walk said she has a sweet face, and is so beautiful, 🥰

I was thinking that people don'y understand, or I don't understand them (also) when they don't really believe something is as it is, maybe haven't lived in or thibk it really can't be so. Like, I see or hear people talk of a funeral, and I know my ashes (the minimum required by law) would end up very likely in the garbage. Which I get isn't a big deal, and I won't care, I'd be dead after all. But I think people think, no, that's not really the case, etc. But it is the case, and minimizing such things alters the realities of the present. And the prseent (predicated by the past) is what my feelings or decisions are influenced by. (Yet, stupid, too. Like the saying 'contemplating your navel'.)

Then again, I just heard some weird bang outside, and can't figure out what it was?? Which then makes me think what is the point of caring about any of these inerior thoughts at all anyway, or the realities? 🙄 As just as equally there is the immediate present to deal with.

Last edited:
I wish I could get to the store today as shows sister's discontinued product in stock. Was in, didn't get there, was out agin, and now shows in. Just there tuesday and forgot to look. Not likely going to happen though. Can't hold it. 😞

I saw this:

"-I can see why if people don't feel welcome (or accepted) in a church with the 'God' they see, how could they feel the God they don't see will? And it's hard to feel awkward or in-the-way
-I know why I am there, but the 'feeling' that has helped me the most is it is safe to 'feel', and just be me. Even if it's an empty building, it isn't- it's God, me, and a place away
-it has been a sanctuary of safety. Away from abuse, and safe."

Oddly enough, I wrote it, nearly 4 years to the day.
I hope this will be a nice weekend. But it will be a crappy, non-existent Easter for me.
I hear them talk (rarely) about why people leave, but almost never why they never return? 😶🤔 I guess they think it's just a poor choice, and everyone exists in a vacuum. Or just don't think about it at all.
On a lighter note, hearing I was not going my atheist b-i-l shouted, "Sinner!" 🤣

I was thinking after near-WWIII again last night, when I leave my house and am out of sight the relief is palpable. And it gives me migraines and chest pains.
But while I was waiting this a.m. outside I thought of how peaceful it was, no wind then, little birds chirping, a pair of geese flew over. I took a deep breath as I could and took it in. Even just now, in a bus shack a little bird flew in with me.

Back