• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Is On Your Mind Right This Second?

It feels scary to know I have no real coping mechanism, or what I thought I had is gone. I have only one place I can think of to go, and it in itself is triggering so it's like 1 step forward, 2 back. Idk what I'll do, tbh. Do without I guess. i feel like I'm where I was at 14 again.

It's my birthday on Tuesday and I'm still randomly feeling icky and even when I tried putting the assault nightmares to the side and focus a bit more on studying I still end up having another weird grandad nightmare.

Sooooo thankful my shoulder/ neck is less sore, better than in weeks, could actually sleep some the last 2 nights. W.o.w.

Have to get going, ☕☕☕☕☕☕☕ required! 48 plants to get in the ground. And hopefully not kill lol. Were a great deal though, sot about that for 4 plants, but they are roots, said keep 2 weeks and it's been about 2 months!

There are condiment flavored popsicles now. (😛) But they said there is also KD flavored ice cream. How to confuse your kids. 🤣

Last edited:
I'm hot and uncomfortable. I hope I don't sleep until 20 past 2 like I did this morning/afternoon but I'm not setting an alarm I hate alarms. I'm worried about the baby seagull.

I decided last night to move today's plans to tomorrow. Though it obligates me tomorrow.

Was thinking I know neighbour is good to his word for help. But I dread when we will work together.

I have been trying hard to get my footing, get some progress, and schedule times I can attend what I relied on in the past (free, no attendance limits). I asked when the times were, only to see it was today (not offered). I am trying hard not to have it mean more than it does in a negative way. But it's hard not to feel unwelcome when I feel like it's intentional exclusion. And/ or there is a reason for the exclusion.

I am purposefully writing in "I" statements, to take onus that is how I feel.

And it makes me want to run in the other direction. Which may or may not be the intent. But is how I feel. Especially if that is a correct analysis. And still leaves me without help. Which however is not their requirement to provide.

I don't know if my perception is skewed or not. I asked when it was available thurs through sunday because I am off. They never said today. I saw today accidentally. I feel their response was on purpose. I feel avoided, excluded, +/or my presence verrrrrry unwelcome.

I am very tempted to decide if that means they want me to go away and make a fresh start elsewhere. Or just 'go'. Or rather that I am unwelcome when others' presence is desired but they don't want to be the one to say it.

Funny thing is, I probably wouldn't have gone. It's not saying it was available when I asked specifically that hurts me and undermines my confidence that I am at all welcome. This was someone I knew for a very long time who I trust to be honest.

I sure don't want to watch it online though. Feels like ashes in the mouth. Or just sad. In any case a negative connotation.

Sorry for all the yap. At least I got words, now I will put it away.

Last edited:
Back