• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What is the opposite of Self Sabotage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teasel

Sponsor
if i try yo beat myself up into not self sabotaging I fail miserably.

So thinking of focusing on doing the opposite of self sabotage instead, not think about most not self sabotage.

Self actualisation?

The word, solidarity, came to mind. being in solidarity with yourselves. that's the tricky part, sometimes there are many aspects with seemingly conflicting needs to contend with

that's the tricky part, sometimes there are many aspects with seemingly conflicting needs to contend with
Yes, for me, every time I find myself thinking I'm doing well, instantly I can't keep it up.

I don't feel like I fully get it yet. I think there might be fear behind it, not sure.

I do think meeting the saboteur and integrating it requires a lot of curiosity, compassionate presence and willingness to listen and be led. If your looking for something practical, focusing can really help with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back