• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Lays Ahead? Heart Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Nicolette, please take the time needed to heal and rest as much as you can. You are not ready to go back to work, listen to what your body is telling you.

Be kind to yourself relax, sit back read a book, dooze just rest and take care. Be a good girl, Anthony needs you and so do we to keep us in line.

Sending you love and heaps of :hug:'s.

Please just slow down. I'm sure you feel under pressure since you have a business to run, but please just take a few days off. Give yourself chance to recover - you will become fighting fit much quicker by resting now, rather than keep pushing your recovery backwards.
Got Anthony to pick me up this afternoon and he is starting to crack
That's probably because you are frustrating the hell out of him, because you are not following Doctors orders and resting up properly. Grrrrr - I feel like shouting at you right now!!

You said yourself, you had major surgery. And heart surgery at that! Just because the visible scar is only small doesn't mean they weren't pretty invasive inside. Just stop, and rest!!

I know I sound like I'm nagging, and telling you off, but that's only because I care, and worry very much about you. Please just rest :hug:

I thought I'd better give you something to distract you!

I tourists view of Melbourne?

P1020826.jpg

P1020829.jpg

P1020831.jpg

P1020844.jpg

P1020921.jpg

P1020924.jpg

P1020929.jpg

P1020941.jpg

Or perhaps a couple of pics that might send you to a peaceful and RESTful place ?:roflmao::whistling::rolleyes:

Port Douglas . . .
Australia 2007_03.JPG

Australia 2007_04.JPG

Wishing you peace with all you are dealing with right now. You sure are one amazing lady. Big hugs.

Just got my personal laptop back from the repair shop today, so am catching up. Sounds like things went well but you are still having the tachycardia? I saw that valves were OK, etc, but was the tachycardia at least temporarily slowed, I hope?

Please take care of yourself. I know from experience that it is hard not to jump back into the rat race.

ISH

Hi ISH

Have been reading at it is normal for the tachycardia to occur post surgery - it will take up to 8 weeks to know if it was successful.

I was reading today, as I am experiencing 'missed' or 'thud' type heart beats and apparently a skipped heart beat is what sets off the tachycardia and ablation can't stop those skips but it should stop the triggering of a palpitation.

At the moment it sometimes hurts to exhale and I am waiting to hear back from the doctor in relation to this as I can't find any literature with it being a symptom of post surgery. I did however feel like they were squashing my oesophagus when operating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back