• šŸ’– [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] šŸ’– Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What would you choose?

Bikes are fun even as a passenger, but sailing hands down. (Sore bum and bugs and no movement!)

PS EVERYONE can have ALL my cranberries. And it would be nice if EVERYONE gave me ALL their turkey. šŸ˜‹ (Except the neck. šŸ¤¢ )

Turkey sandwiches on white bread with a bit of home made dressing and mayo, or turkey soup?

sandwiches and I have had to make that decision many many times, if whats left is white meat its sandwiches, if its dark we make soup. I eat all the dark meat i can hold and hope for leftover white ā€˜cuz i like sandwiches!
having fowl for dinner, chicken or any other bird on your plate?

sandwiches and I have had to make that decision many many times, if whats left is white meat its sandwiches, if its dark we make soup. I eat all the dark meat i can hold and hope for leftover white ā€˜cuz i like sandwiches!
Dark meat Turkey makes amaaazing empanadas (I think sweet potato empanadas and Turkey is gilding the lily, but am usually outvoted), or tamales (instead of the classic duck & cherry tamales, dark turkey & serano cherryšŸ’ ā€¦or raspberry chipotlešŸŒ¶ ).

But Iā€™ll still take white or dark meat sammies, hands down white/white/white (white Turkey, Mayo, worthless white bread) is one of the BEST sandwiches ever conceived. Itā€™s the only way I eat white meat Turkey. Canā€™t improve on it.

having fowl for dinner, chicken or any other bird on your plate?
Chicken is so versatile, Iā€™m gonna say chook!!! šŸ“

Although I do love some grain fed duck. šŸ¦† and pear spiced partridges

Last edited:
, chicken or any other bird on your plate?
Only virtual. šŸ˜‹ I'm coming over.. šŸ¤£

But Iā€™ll still take white or dark meat sammies, hands down white/white/white (white Turkey, Mayo, worthless white bread) is one of the BEST sandwiches ever conceived. Itā€™s the only way I eat white meat Turkey. Canā€™t improve on it.
Yes!!

Hot tub! Plus I can't swim!

Red sunset or blue lake?

Iā€™ve always objected to the rules of chess (no spies), so? ā€¦come to find? Iā€™m not in bad company? The Queen used to be one of the weakest pieces, until Queen Catalina (Catherine) asked if people thought HER SO WEAK, and the rules changed to make ā€œherā€ the most powerful piece on the board).

For a game of evenly matched and adversaries, Iā€™ll go checkers.

Paralysed or blind?

Oh, the difficulty of deciding between difficulties-
Blindness is a challenge to overcome, paralysis is a struggle to find and meet the maximum you can achieve, a hard stop. I am not strong enough for it.

Choose the talent you want to have, or be told what talent you have and learn to use it?

Back