• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Whatcha doooooooin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just laying in bed.. I am processing thoughts about feeling distant from friends that I saw last night and feeling like they arent as invested in my life.
I probably should get up and be productive but it feels more pertinent to feel my feelings under the covers in my cozy bed. I acknowledge my suffering and I'm holding space for it. I had vegan chocolate cake for breakfast (leftover that I made for my gfs birthday yesterday) and came back to bed

Oh no @Changing4Best , thank you, but not put down. just avoided in one case and shame from myself also for speaking up, re: at work. Well speaking up at all.

Hugs to you for your kindness. ?

I’m sitting on my adjustable bed and relaxing while watching tv. I’m about to go out for a smoke, then off to do my favorite hobby cross stitch while binge watching movies via hdmi to my new 50 inch tv from my laptop. I don’t have at home WiFi yet, so using xfinity hotspot for now and they only let you use the device you pay for the internet on.

Watching game 2 of the Lakers playoffs. I missed it last night because the Seahawks were playing. OMG what a competitive enjoyable game. It was weird initially without the fans in Seattle but was truly an amazing game...down to the last play...literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back