• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Who was your hero today?

Rose White

MyPTSD Pro
This is an activity to practice self reflection and gratitude. Tell about someone that made your day better.

Mine is: I appreciated two of my co-workers who had an open and frank conversation with me about our feelings on a sensitive subject. Felt good to connect with them that way.

Last edited:
@Defaultxlove and @Friday sorry about the 180 switch! Lol. I was overthinking it, so quickly changed to something totally different within my window of edit time!
<chuckling> Can’t count the number of times I’ve been all… YES! No one has responded, yet! Edit-edit-edit. Voila! THAT more accurate reflects where my head is at. Phew!

Honestly, my mom. Usually she’s crap for any kind of help but yesterday she took my trash out and though I was exhausted and wanted to leave it she helped me clean my kitchen, so today I came home to find a clean kitchen and a house that didn’t smell like garbage and I didn’t need to get the trash out. So my evening is now so much easier.

One of my nurses came to the apartment, checked my vitals, and brought me a case of strawberry Ensure. She advised me to water down the Ensure so that I can pass it down and we talked and joked around a bit. She is a good person and genuinely cares about others. I enjoyed seeing her today and she reminded me that I was not alone with my medical issues.

B3B44740-5BEB-4358-A01E-6455E894387C.jpeg

Barbara the Snow Lady who the students at my school created was my hero today.

Back