• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

anyone else on med withdrawal right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't experiment with gut tolerances- living on the edge here 24-7 due to injuries (and stress) it might be wonderful and I am missing out but I try not to take chances with concoctions that might set off this sensitive beast living between my ribs and my belt. that said, i have some comfort foods and drinks and they are a great thing for the tool box, my go to's. thanks
Awesome that's what matters. I totally understand. :)

I went off Vicodin about 5 years ago. It helped the pain some, but didn't rid of it. I didn't have withdrawals.

My Dr just cut my xanax in half. I was really worried but its not as bad as I expected. I only take it at night and am supplementing with Melatonin. I haven't been able to find anything to help the fibro and other pain. I never tried the Nurotin drugs. I sure with we had something for pain....life would be a bit easier.

Week 3 of the great cymbalta withdrawal.....

Getting a bit (microscopic) better each day so I'm cautiously optimistic it might be over soon

Talked with my doc and she has upped my pain meds for this month so it's keeping the worst of it at bay.........

Got some klonopin, so that’s better. Counselor missed a session but that’s probably a good thing for this week. Trying to stay occupied while being stirred up isn’t easy, I need the hit of happy that comes with productivity but I feel anything but productive.

Getting a bit (microscopic) better each day so I'm cautiously optimistic it might be over soon
Glad to hear it @Freida ...I get the cautiously part well.
I feel anything but productive.
I skipped my T and husband and I were to anxious for marriage T. I'm happy with it too like you said.

I know this feeling too. Back to the basics for me. I miss my old med I was withdrawing. Saw my Dr few days ago he said I'm withdrawing the hormone therapy too. I'm like a little firecracker. Not good. Basics. Slow. Breathe. Count each act of self care as productive.

Ended up getting torridol injection today, extra stress from withdrawal and a peak in social BS has caused a neck/ shoulder lock up with light sensitive headache. I really wanted screwitol, but those drugs are kept up high where we can’t reach them now. So it goes

Itchy!!! Lowering Effexor dose and my skin is so itchy. It’s driving me crazy. I can’t think of any other reason for this itching/timing wise. The first few days, my eyes were watery and extremely sensitive to light.

Has anyone had this? What do I do?

Itchy!!! Lowering Effexor dose and my skin is so itchy. It’s driving me crazy. I can’t think of any other reason for this itching/timing wise. The first few days, my eyes were watery and extremely sensitive to light.

Has anyone had this? What do I do?
I forget which med it was in the past but it affected my eyes. A lot coming on and off was so annoying. But it was blurry/dry/itchy. I used the gentle eye drops (just for lubrication). They helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back