• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Art Thread

Teasel

Sponsor
A place to post your art, (art therapy posts should go in this other thread)

I love art, haven't done a lot since being a teen, I have a few bits that I think are good, drawings all of em, otherwise I'm learning.

This was a quick play with oil pastels on A6 paper

20221027_194835.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You are so talented T. I wish I was more artistic like you. In highschool I painted a canvas that the school district bought from me. I haven't really done anything since. Thanks for sharing your stuff.

Just our work or art we love?

I bought DH a painting for Christmas ( nothing that fancy - just a cat picture I bought from eBay cheaply but the artist is well known so it was an exciting bargain) and it needs a new frame. Because I’m not terribly fond of cat paintings 😂 I’m finding it difficult to e via safe how to frame it to bring the best out in it .

Just our work or art we love?

Ooh I’d love to say both, I suspect copyright would be an issue. I guess you could link to something tho?

Because I’m not terribly fond of cat paintings 😂 I’m finding it difficult to e via safe how to frame it to bring the best out in it .
Hee hee, I hope you find something that suits. Going to a framer is always an option, though very expensive

I want to share more of my art but don’t wanNan be the only poster 🤭

Thanks everyone

Ooh I’d love to say both, I suspect copyright would be an issue. I guess you could link to something tho?

Hee hee, I hope you find something that suits. Going to a framer is always an option, though very expensive

Thanks everyone
Well, I have always appreciated your art .

Thanks everyone
Yes, my budget is not that stretchy this year- it’s been a really expensive year :(

Back