• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

Got my first ever foam roller today.

I felt like the manufacturers were really reaching to list the features of this solid styrofoam cylinder. All the packaging says is that is firm and "speckled."

Oooh, thanks @ms spock , delightful baked goods sound lovely! Got any gluten-free ginger snaps??? Those are my favorite.
I bought ginger snaps tonight. I love dipping them in strong English tea!

I would love some chai please @ninja

***rushes out excitedly with her box of teas***

***offers @Teasel @Freida, @intothelight @ninja @Sideways @ladee @Rani G @woodsy1 @Rani G @8888 @RussellSue @Sadielady3 @Friday @DharmaGirl @Deanna @mumstheword @Lionheart @AngelkeeperJ @brat17 delightful baked goods***

Hows your lemon tea @Changing4Best?

***hands the reins of a beautiful horse to @Survivor3***

***sits next to @brat17*** You once said you never felt included in chat. What can I do to assist in this?

(If I missed you and you would like to be included please let me know, if I got you and you don't want to be included, please let me know, no offense will be taken***
Ahh! Thanks @ms spock !!! 😁

Mmm... sweet treats makes me think about all the yummy goodies with Christmas just around the corner. Our traditional Christmas goodie is homemade rocky road. Mmmmm.... Will be having a good ol' shrimp on the barbie for Christmas in the Land Down Under. 😃

Where are you @Changing4Best ? I didn't know other countries ate anzac bikkies!! An anzac and a cuppa are the bomb.
I'm in the states, North Carolina USA. I've never actually had an ANZAC biscuit. I'd love to read a detailed analysis of one.

Yes, you should've been born rich and have your own private island with a robot butler.
Yes, I got this idea after watching Ex machina.. how was your Dinner? Anything good in the Telly?

I’m not rich is the Gods decided spending your life chasing waves and giving money away is an already over populated niche ;) Ling on a shoestring, meanwhile, encourages creativity
Haven’t really thought about that Friday.. there’s some truth there..

Thanks ms Spock for the sweets.
Came back from a few minutes movement at the park.. it was just too cold.

Back