• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

I lost my phone and freaked out, because I could not reach anyone to help me find it. No phone!

I finally got ahold of a neighbor who loaned me her spare phone. I called a friend and she came and got me and took me to the place I'd last seen it. There it was. (I don't drive, so that's why I needed a ride.)

I lost my phone and freaked out, because I could not reach anyone to help me find it. No phone!

I finally got ahold of a neighbor who loaned me her spare phone. I called a friend and she came and got me and took me to the place I'd last seen it. There it was. (I don't drive, so that's why I needed a ride.)
ah that's lucky you found it.

Hello @Lionheart, how's your day?
It's going ok @Survivor3, thanks for asking. I joined a group of hippies on social media and have been meeting and greeting my new friends. One of the ladies there asked me to PM her, which was interesting, but I am not at all trusting with people I don't really know, but I messaged her to say Hello and I got no response SO... I don't know what that was all about. How is YOUR day going?

I am doing ok @Survivor3, thanks for asking. I joined a group of hippies on social media and have been meeting and greeting my new friends. One of the ladies there asked me to PM her, which was interesting, but I am not at all trusting with people I don't really know, so I haven't messaged her except to say Hello and I got no response SO... I don't know what that was all about. How is YOUR day going?
yeah I understand, interacting with new people especially in social media takes care and time. Lots of people pretending to be other people and scammers. Take your time and be careful. I'm not doing very well really. Upset and frustrated. Hopefully I'll feel better when I go to the walking group tommorow. I just don't know what to do with my life....! And I've reacted badly to many people in the services where I live, so now I'm scared that people won't give me a chance.

Back