• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Christians Unite!

Trying to deal with this for me is always such a giant mind (expletive) Christians don't swear lol. I always come back to non violence which in my trauma induced state has always been really hard to get my mind around. I remember feeling like I'm not tough enough to embrace non violence. That's just struggling to talk about it though. He (our new online pastor) has been dealing with it in the sermons. 1st Peter is a very hard book (on the flesh because the flesh doesn't want to listen.) : )

I always feel safe inside of this thread. Safe in God's hands and in His heart. I've been suffering a great deal in the World and inside of myself. I've sensed messages and support, but my strongholds, pain, and fear have been shutting out a great deal of what would be helpful and healing. Today, I did a bit of writing to try to reorient myself to reality, such as it is, and the concepts of God's love and plan.

It's been a rough day. I'm feeling very, very fatigued from the flu. It seems to be the last vestiges of it that I'm experiencing, but I feel like I have Mono. The fatigue and brainfog are incredible. Needing to secure housing and find a job as well. Plus, packing in the next 2 weeks. So, well, ugh! I'm feeling His presence around me and in me though. Feeling so very blessed and supported no mater how things turn out. Saying prayers of gratitude and thanksgiving.

Thank you @Justmehere .

I heard a song today about overcoming by Jeremy Camp while I was out and about. It reminded me of a song by Mandisa about overcoming what confronts us in life. I have a memory of dancing to this while I was in the handicap stall in the ladies room of my church. Hey, well.... it was on the overhead music speaker and I was in the God's house, so well..... dance away I did. God is still speaking to me, and I'm still listening and hearing Him. I am a child of God and I am STRONG in His love and grace. Onward!

I heard this the other day when I was horribly distraught, feeling lost and unhinged, and at the end of my understanding and rope. A very complicated day and God kept me encouraged through music. His doing, not mine. I was done. It is a mystery to me. I should have been dead several times by now. Must be a reason or purpose yet for me to serve.

I don't usually pray out loud, mostly I pray from my heart and words are not used so much. I think God understands me and my heart, my needs and wants, and my life without me having to go over and over it with words.

I believe God knows what is best for me and if I want to be treated well, I need to start with myself....so I am asking for your prayers to further enhance my relationship with the Creator and my chosen religion.

I believe it is not by faith that we are saved, but by grace. I hope that God will grace me with a clean heart and soul, so that I will be blessed with the love and light of the holy spirit.

Back