• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Colorful and hopefully optimistic but maybe hateful occasionally

I am angry my brain is doing this. It feels pathetic to be mentally ill. I already dealt with the issue — i should go back to being chill now. But instead I’m panicking when it’s not appropriate.

No one else knows though. They just think I can’t make sales.

Angry at myself regardless. I need to chill. This post is making me angrier.

First of all @littleoc - if you need rabies shots, GET THEM NOW and worry about how to pay for them later. I know you know this, but rabies is fatal. Not just fatal, but horribly, gruesomely fatal. I know you know this!
i'm assuming this was done. but i will second this for anyone who happens to be reading. do not f*ck around with hrig. it is actually no longer a series of agonizing injections (it's roughly four) and there are places you can get imovax and hyperRAB for free. i'd be happy to provide a list.

Had to call the FBI yesterday over human trafficking.
your report will be taken seriously. the NHTRC is filled with a lot of very dedicated and compassionate individuals. it is good that you reached out like this regardless of the outcome. the world needs more people in it like you. i am sorry that you are dealing with a surge in symptomology due to your own mental illnesses and i hope that you will find some peace very soon.

i'm assuming this was done. but i will second this for anyone who happens to be reading. do not f*ck around with hrig. it is actually no longer a series of agonizing injections (it's roughly four) and there are places you can get imovax and hyperRAB for free. i'd be happy to provide a list.

your report will be taken seriously. the NHTRC is filled with a lot of very dedicated and compassionate individuals. it is good that you reached out like this regardless of the outcome. the world needs more people in it like you. i am sorry that you are dealing with a surge in symptomology due to your own mental illnesses and i hope that you will find some peace very soon.
I would love a list, actually, if there are places in Tennessee. I’m sure it was OCD — I found since then that the cat was a pet. But I still haven’t addressed this besides telling my ocd to stop.

Thank you, grief

Yeah, for sure. It’s frustrating. I would like to be able to sooth my anxiety without having to deal with a panic disorder. It makes me feel silly and emasculated.

Hope that feeling stops soon because it’s just as useless tbh
I also get really bad panic attacks. I hope you feel better soon.

the first thing that you need to do is notify your local public health facility. so i've provided some info down below. many of the vaccine shortages are now resolved.

615-741-7247 - nashville public health
TN public health dept - or find your community here
clinic locations here - find your clinic here
hamilton protocols - read some protocols

i've also heard that if you are in chattanooga the only place that the vaccine is available is the ER. they will go through typical insurance routes.
sanofi direct - imovax, imogam / review eligibility (if you get stuck, go direct)
1-866-801-5655 - franklin group eligibility, you can try, get/request (your healthcare provider will likely do this for you, but make sure you ask)
1-800-822-2463 (1-800-VACCINE) - you can try (the same-the healthcare provider will do this for you, but make sure you ask)

1-833-504-9983 - grifol PAP for hyperrab, offers assist for uninsured pts (you must apply)
1-866-234-3732 - kedrion biopharm asst. for KEDRAB, offers assist to uninsured pts (must apply)

however i have noted that your post regarding this was in april so it is safe to say that exposure did not result in rabies. and in tennessee it is illegal for cats and dogs not to be vaccinated against rabies which i had noted you mentioned that your exposure was feline. in all likelihood it was simply feral.

Hun
You called the fbi about human trafficking
You.
Who knows exactly what it feels like to be a trafficked child and knows what those people are going thru

Of course you are struggling. These are triggers from hell
Anyone with a heart would be having a hard time with this, be anxious, feel totally undone.

Someone who has actually lived thru it?
Of course they would be losing their minds for the moment

Your not weak or silly or emasculated
You are badly triggered and struggling
That doesn't make you less
It makes you a survivor with ptsd. 💜 🫂

Got a new job. First week manager did illegal things. Im resigning — last day is next week sometime.

Had to call the FBI yesterday over human trafficking.

I am very unwell. Can’t stop the tics. Nothing quite as wonderful as feeling you can’t control your own brain.
I've had stress and tics.....eye tics, facial tics....they can be so annoying! Sorry you are dealing with it.

Back